● Fixed an issue where allies were being considered in different dimensions.
● Fixed an issue where the Archlight Tokens and Gold from Loot Slimes would go to the depot inbox if the player didn't have room on the inventory, instead of going directly to the bank.
● A confirmation window has been added to awake a stat (this was already ingame).
● Fixed "sets of lives" affix issue on Darkness content.
Darkness Content Changes
● Rift Knife Quest
● Reduced overall strength of Dimension 1 by 20%.
● Dimension 2 is now as strong as Dimension 1 was before.
● Dimension 3 is now as strong as Dimension 2 was before.
● Removed the stun ability from Mathayus and Imhotep bosses.
● Reduced the health and damage from all 3 bosses by half.
● Removed the paralyze ability from Kaiser and Crypt Mummy.
● Kaiser will no longer summon Kaiser's Subject.
● Increased the chance to drop the boss summoning items: Ancient Pharaoh's Artifact by 6%, Ancient Pharaoh's Rod by 40% and Ancient Pharaoh's Key by 100%. They will also no longer be soulbound. For full disclosure, no loot bonuses increase this chance.
● Added informative message when Dipthrah executes its "hide and seek" mechanic.
● Added more information regarding the progression of the quest on the sacrifice counter cutscene.
● Runemastery bonus per point has been reduced from 0.75% to 0.5%.
● Hephaestus' Rage, Zeus' Bolt and Warcry will now scale off the caster's vocation primary stat.
● Soul Rune
● Increased its effectiveness Tier 1 from 6% to 10% and Tier 2 from 6.6% to 11%.
● Awakening Guaranteed Effect now yields +10% effectiveness and has had its effect of increasing the effectiveness by the amount of players hit removed.
● Buff Party
● Updated spell description with proper information.
● Decreased Buff Party 2 Attack Power percentage from 15% to 12%.
● Decreased Buff Party 3 Attack Power percentage from 20% to 15%.
● Decreased Buff Party 4 Attack Power percentage from 25% to 18%.
● Decreased Buff Party 5 Attack Power percentage from 30% to 20%.
● Fixed an issue where Buff Party 5 would not give additional effectiveness on the Attack Power percentage with points.
● Call In The Militia
● Fixed an issue where it would not properly scale with the master's stats.
● Reduced the base damage summon damage from 96 to 40.
● Increased the interval between auto attack shots from 1.1 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
● Increased the chance to cast the auto attack shot from 80% to 100%.
● Decreased the range of the auto attack shot from 10 to 4 tiles.
● Card Disciple Awakening Effect will now yield one card bonus to each Blue Coat, instead of random ones.
● Fixed an issue where Soul Rune's Guaranteed Effect of bleeding was not accounting for multiple damage multipliers, resulting in less damage.
● Fixed an issue where Cannon Barrage Hell Artifact effect of bleeding was not accounting for multiple damage multipliers, resulting in less damage.
● Fixed an issue where Exposive Shot's Guaranteed Effect of fire damage over time was not accounting for multiple damage multipliers, resulting in less damage than intended. The value has been reduced from 92% to 90%.
● Holy Retribution - Consecration now follows the caster.
● Removed double cooldown penalty from both Sunfire and Shield Bash awakening effects.
● Decreased Shield Haste Attack Power bonus percentage from 70% to 25%.
● Increased Burning Weapon ticks from 2 to 3, reduced interval between ticks from 1.5 seconds to 1 second and it will now deal 25% of the damage caused by the original hit as a DoT, instead of the previous 10%.
● Heavy Shield, Raise Shields and Shield Wall are now individual buffs and no longer overwrite eachother.
● Fixed an issue where players weren't able to summon Doomlord - Loner while having another type of "inactive" summon up (companions, prison summons, angel slime, etc).
● Increased Doomlord's chance to cast area spell from 60% to 100.
● Increased Doomlord's area spell radius from 4 to 5.
● Ravenous Fiend has had its AoE replaced by a single target spell which has a 100% chance to be casted every 2 seconds.
Reasoning: with these changes, Ravenous Fiend can fulfill its intended role as a high single target damage dealer, having a better sinergy with its awakening effects, while Doomlord is used for farming.
● Increased Cunning Blades duration from 6 seconds to 10 seconds, but reduced the Attack Power percentage bonus from 45% to 20%.
● Tiger Blade Hell Artifact base effectiveness reduced from 10% to 5%.
● Shisui Blade Dexterity bonus percentage reduced from 20% to 10%.
● Reduced Samurai's Base Soul Rune Damage from 308 to 216 on Tier 1, from 339 to 238 on Tier 2.
● Increased Infused Energy Beam base damage from 67 to 100.
● Fixed an issue where the Auto Attack rune effects weren't properly scaling.
● Fixed an issue where Infused Energy Beam - Guaranteed Effect was not properly working.
● Fixed an issue where Infused Energy Beam - Infused Energy Orbs effect was dealing more damage than intended on the single target effect, but less damage than intended on the spinning effect.
● Gorilla has had its melee replaced for an area spell which is casted every 1.5 seconds, dealing 80% damage of what the melee used to do. It scales with spell damage.
Reasoning: this change has been made to improve Tamer's farming without affecting PvP.
For the next week:
● We are currently working on a big internal change that should address the late game damage overscaling and PvP one-shots.